FAQs and Support
Registration is easy and requires only a valid email address and a few clicks!
Why register online?
World Kayak is a free membership. We are using your membership / user data to allow our ambassadors and event managers the ability to organize their events via web tools. They will be able to …
- Print out clean competitor score sheets with your name already listed.
- Print out scribe sheets per competitor
- Record scores at the event via the web or mobile device
- Post up scores instantly on the web at any web site.
- Allow competitors to post all their Throwdown scores on their own blogs.
- Plan for the next events…
World Kayak is not a commercial operation and will NOT use your email address for anything but World Kayak news and events updates.
How do I register?
- Go to www.worldkayakblogs.com/throwdown/register/ and find your region.
- If you are a WK member and logged in, you will be asked to confirm which ‘class’ you want to participate in, click Submit and your done. If you aren’t logged in, choose a class and indicate that you are a member, enter a username and password and click Submit… done.
- If you are not a WK member, you will be invited to register. Once done, you will be invited to choose a class and Submit to finalize.
- You will receive emails confirming that you are registered to the event. Those setting up a WK account for the first time will get an email for activation of your account, please look for that email and activate that account.
What if I’m having a problem registering?
If you are having issues registering, please call us at 613-256-0598 or email us (james (at) worldkayak.com …
FOR EVENT MANAGERS/AMBASSADORS
Event detail validation
Each of our ambassadors running events needs to have a WK account set up and a blog. Once done we can get you access to the throwdown system for event management. Once done, log into www.worldkayakblogs.com/throwdown/wp-admin/ and follow the instructions below.
To post news articles to the WK Event Coverage site, follow the instructions in the following video: