Boise Throwdown Canceled Tonight due to Severe Thunderstorms


Hey Everyone – I’ve been watching the radar and there are a series of storms coming up from Nevada similar to last night and this morning. The forecast is for severe thunderstorms this afternoon and evening. I’m not afraid of a little rain, it’s all the lightning :-) So I’m going to cancel the Throwdown for tonight and reschedule for next Thursday – August 13. Just didn’t want everyone to drive over the hill and find no one there..
Please spread the word if you run into others you know that were planning to attend.

Sorry for any inconvenience. I am planning on rescheduling for next Thursday – 8/13. I’ll keep you posted.

Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg

Your Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.